Saturday, December 6, 2008

Try to ...


Try to live in fear of being left behind
For a reason you can't understand
Try to live with the feeling of hate
Hate for hating the one you love, the one who left away
Try to wakeup lonely because the one you love decided to live without you


...You won't stand the pain...

It's not easy to reach the place i am in now
It's not easy to pretend you are fine, when you're not!
Try to put on a simle when you are divistated from the inside
It takes forever to be fine and being "Fine" takes forever...
It takes strength, efforts, paitience, tears... a lot of tears
But I am here, I am fine!
If I wasn't strong i wouldn't be with you fighting for ... Mie
Try to fight depression
Try to build inner peace
Try not to fall in the same mistake, even though you don't know what your mistake is


Try to be in my place ... Will you stand the pain?!

I don't think so!

I am so done of waiting and waiting and waiting for you to be there when I need and deserve and want you to! I am done with you ignoring mie! I am done with giving you chances over and over and endlessly over again! Why?! I am seriously better off without you!

And you gave me no other way but to say: Ciao! The hard way!



Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment