Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Star in Mie's Life




A star is shinning in my sky
I can't seem to understand why
Dark as black, the color of my sky
It's been a long time since a star shined
...

The light is too bright
I still can't realize
My mind can't realize the brightness of the light
It's been a long time since a light brighten my sky
...

A smile is drawn on my face
Is it because of the shine?!
Everytime I feel blue, I remember the star & smile
This star made one of my blue days
...

A child I remembered who looked a stars & smiled
She, the child, had plenty of stars in her sky
They, the stars, faded away as she grew
It, the sky, turned dark as black
...

Then a star shined in my sky
You lighten up my life
Brought a cheer & a smile
It's not love, it's a status of mind
...

Emotions of happiness runs throught my viens
I see a smile on my face
The smile is becuase of a star
A star that shines my sky
My sky that had no stars
Untill you came & became a star of my life


P. S. The poem didn't start the way it ended, it was suppose to be a sad poem, but i truely remembered something that cheered Mie up, fa it changed my mood ;)


Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment