Monday, June 22, 2009

oNe & oNly

You are the best tutor i ever had ...
and You will never know how much i learned from You
and You will never realize how deep your scar is in my life!
And You may never guess i'm talking about You!

>> dont ask why You are flashing in my mind more than usual lately <<

and dont ask why I'm posting this!
Life takes mie here & there, meeting new people & learning new things about life it self.
But I always say this: He is the best tutor fate introduced to mie!
You tought mie how to be mean,
and how to walk with pride and smile when I am torned inside!
You showed mie the way to FORGET, FORGIVE & FORBID!
and taught mie my fav game from time to time i like to play: causing everyone a heart ache, including mine!
I thank You, wherever you are, for the pain & lessons you have been sharing without greed from the day we met... Very long time ago!
I thank you for waking mie up & showing mie how BITCH life can be! Pulling mie from my pink world of dreams!
Well ... it has been awhile since we last talked which I also learned another lesson; keeping you in my life is the source of pain! And I am sure, somehow, it is not the last lesson I learn from You!

A Sincere Dedication...









P.S.
You were killing mie softly
I used to love it; wanting more just to keep you around!
You kept on making my heart bleed; you have your ways!
Managing to play the same trick on mie; and I fall for the it always!
I suddenly decided to stop my heart bleed, stop your dancing on wounds theme!
I knew it will cost mie much. But I lost the most precious thing I thought it was, I have nothing to cry for anymore!
Amazed of myself, I am breathing without you being part of my new picture!
A picture you helped in creating yet I managed to finish it all by myself!
And no! You are not allowed to see until ... infinity!
You were killing mie softly, but not anymore...
I managed to get over, and i am so proud!

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment