Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart -- 9

as promised ... enjoy :*


_______________________________________________




"la mafeny chay... bs hathy my friend from work replied to my msg"



Okik deal! See you tomorrow and take care :* << style="color: rgb(0, 204, 204);">"oh ok"






We got into Sultan Centre Salmiya in less than 10 mintues; i love Kuwait when it is not crowded! Oh it was Sunday afterall; second day of the week :)








I did my grocery and needs shopping and before i went to pay





"5alty emshay nsawer upstairs -- fawry"





"ambieh! shayfa ashkalna?!?!?!?"





"ee 7ada 3aba6,, plzzzzzzzz" and gave me a puppy eyes! Kalba so cute!





"okaay emshay"





we went upstair and took stupid 5 pics with the express photo machine that was in Sultan 2nd floor. We then paid my things and went to Johnny Rockets








As we entred the resturant, it wasn't that crowded; few Americans and few I guess Kuwaitis. I felt someone's gaze on me, i couldn't focus because my mobile was ringing and it was A7mad





"Alo?"





"wensh?!"





We sat in one of the tables facing the bar and said "bat3asha bara ma3 Rawan" coldly





"leish el nafsiya?!"





"mafeny chay... bs a5ales adeg! Bye"





"Mashy!!!" and he hanged up








just when i hanged the phone











dropped it in my bag














turned my face up














then i









































"OH SHIT!" i whispered trying to hide my RED face








"shenu?! meno?!" Rawan turned her face to the bar and behind her








"ya bgara don't look around! i saw someone"








"and why are you so nervous?!"






"he ... he is a guy kan la7egna the other day in Sharq bs ma3a6ita wayeh!"








"mmmm! tell me which one?!"





"the one wearing a gray sweater"





she pretended to get something out of her bag and managed -God knows how- to sneak a look at him





"OH MY GOD! 7ada yshaweg 5alty!!"





"chubay dont say 5alty la ysma3!!"





"why do you care?!"





do i ?!





"madriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" i noticed my stupid childish reaction and decided to go back to normal as if nothing matters ... right?!


"5alena na6lb bser3a oo nakel oo ne6la3! aslan it is getting late!" i said





"it's 15 minutes to 8!!! ay late?!" Rawan complained





"6ylbay oo entay sakta! Tara mara thanyna ma a6l3sh ma3ay!!" i demaned using the AUNT POWER ;p





"FINE!"








He kept his eyes on ... me

He looked at me like there was no one in the room but ... me

He ... made something tickel deep in ... me







"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeein ser7atay!!??" Rawan intruppted my thoughts





"HAA.... shtabin taklin?!"





"ana 6elabt oo el rayal sarla sa3a wagf na6rsh!"





i didnt realize the waiter was standing next to our table!








"Oh... i will have , i guess The Original and coke"





"with ice mam?!" the waiter asked





"yes please"





"Ok mam i will repeat your order; one Route 66 no onion and The Original and fries with cheese, two cokes"





"yes... thanks" Rawan said





"sh7aga fries with cheese?!"





"Cause I am hungrey!!!"





the way she said hungrey made me laugh!





"yal faj3ana! hehe!"





He was with his friend sitting on the bar, fixxed his eyes and smiling at me. He seemed happy to see me; i guess.

UFF 3AWASH!! stop thinking about him!!! FOCUS FOCUS!


I looked at Rawan and wanted to start a coversation while he was sipping his coke and talking with his friend ,, and this never ending smile on his face !! CHARMING


"meta emte7anatkoum?!" i know it is a silly question but ... WHAT CAN I DO?!?!?


"el finals?!"


"ee ?!"


" after new year; 3e6la then emte7anat! malat!!"



" yeah it sucks sa7?! "



"7ada! MMM so?!"


"sO what?!"



"i guess, for some reason, A7mad bothered you... Sa7?!"


Oh! By the way; Rawan has this sixth sence ... freakiya!


"why are you asking?!"


"because I am reading this love book, and it says that a woman could never think of another man unless her man isn't fulfilling her... what do you think?!"


"And what makes you think i am not fulfilled 3ala gultsh?!"


"you are blushing everytime you look at this annonymous guy; so obvious you have something for him OR something pushed you to feel this way!"


"Where on earth did you learn all these pschological stuff?!"


"SEE! you didnt pay attention with mie! i told you from a book i am reading?!"


"what's the name of the book?!"


"Love ... A Different Halo!" she said with confidence


"Ya salam!? never heard of it!"


"that is because ... i wrote it!?"


"na3am?!"


"hehe there is no such book! i was making it up to grab your attention!"



"Wallah shaklsh 3ashga oo rathya tetarfen!!! hain! malsh ela 5altsh!!!"


"latguliny 5altsh ... layesme3sh! hehe" she teased me



"Here you go mam! cheese fries & The Original" the waiter put down the plates


"where is my Route 66 and drinks???" Rawan asked


"comin' mam"



10 minutes later; he brought Rawan's burger and our drinks. We were eating while talking about random things... Yes! i was trying to distract myself from ... Him



Suddenly, as we were about to finish eating, his friend turned around and looked at the me! He -my charm- hit his friend on his shoulder and told him something with an angrey face expression! I guess he said "shaku e6ali3ha" hehe!!



I blushed and immediatley told Rawan "ask for the check, let's leave!" checking my watch, it was 8:45 PM


"Okay" she turned at the waiteress behind the bar and said "check please"


While waiting for them to bring back the change, he got of his chair, passed next to our table, giving me a smile with a LOOK and head toward the W/C



"ambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieh! 7ada yaby yraqmsh!!!" Rawan whispered


Rawan was facing the W/C while i gave it my back; she said he was standing there waiting!




"UFF!!! wein el %$^# el bajy!!!" I got really nervous




few second later; the waiter came with tha change. As soon as I got them, left some tips, we grabbed our bags and got out as quick as ........... I can!!!





As soon as we left ...





"LEL7IN MADEFA3T???" I was shocked! I gave him cash to pay and he just sat there like DUH!


"OLLA Shfeik me3tefs???"


"ent '3aby!!! ana baru7 waraha, 5ales oo el7agny!"


and before Mish3al say a word; i left the place trying to catch ... HER!!!







"a7s seda maseda!" Rawan said while we were walk... I mean jogging toward my car

"ba3din te7al6may! walk faster!" I said

"I AM!!!"

We reached my car which I parked below Macdo. since it was empty; open the doors, Rawan got in as I was about to open my door when I felt someone's hand on my door!



I tried to fake a mean tone pretending not to freak out "ent mateste7y????"


"asef ana.."


"wa5er 2edk 3an sayarty!"


"enzain bs lazem tesm3eny!!"



"ent shayefha 3adla shakly jedam el nas!!?? MA3ENDK 5AWAT T5AAF 3ALIHOM!?" OUCH! that hurts!!


His face changed, moved away, took a deep breath and looked directly into my eyes



"asef"







THAT JUST ... 3AWAR GALBY! SO Sinser






I didn't say a word, i couldn't! I got into my car, turned it on and drove away. He was still standing in his place; emotionless!


"maby wla kilma aw ta3liq! oo maby a7ad y3aref OK??" I told Rawan in a very mean way



"enshallah" She could see I was pissed; I don't know why I was!!!





The drive was awckwardly silent; I dropped Rawan at her home in Khaldiya when she said


"maskoura 3al 6al3a,, I had fun" gave me a smile, i smiled back as she slamed the car door.





I drove home and still speeachless from what happened! I wasn't in the mood of talking with Maryoom, garga isn't what I need right now!



I finally got home, greeted mum & dad, Ghazy wasn't home, went to my room, prepared what I will for tomorrow, washed and changed... Then dived into my bed



Composing Text MSG

Ana wesalt el beit, ga3ed?



** @*$ Calling **


why cant you answer by a msg?? ymkn ana ga3da ma3 ahly!!!


i answered with "hmmmm"


"nemtay??" he said with a temper rising voice


"la bs mnsad7a oo 7ady bnam"


"Leish ma dagitay?"



"cz it was a long day" I lied ; i didn't want to talk to him




"ra7 a3eed el su2al mara wa7da oo latchathbin 3alay"

Here we go again!


"LEISH MA DAGITAY 3ALAY 6OL EL YOUM??"




Uff wagta al7in... WAGTAH?!!!!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment