Monday, November 23, 2009

I am sorry

This post is a dedication to someone very special to mie...

I am sorry for the way I am,
I couldn't find a better way to start this post,
Direct, simple and straight to the point!

Yes my dear, I am sorry for the way I am
acting rudely lately
emotionless
and cold when ever we talk about "us"

"US" is something I never saw happening
for so many reasons we both know and very aware of
However, "US" forced it self on both of us
smoothly and gently... it blend in our lives.

For some reason, I didn't fight the flood
the revolution of emotions
it simply felt ... right? nice? secure? all and more!

It is like a birthday celebration, everything about it is fascinating
but once the night is over, and a new day rise
all the fascination is over, and we are left with nothing but memories!

To move on, I need to be cruel to myself
step on my heart and let go of my emotions
All that to be able to start a new "US" but not with you
to pretend that the new "US" is what I want
along comes with it a false happiness, satisfaction and maybe love
and ignore the fact that the new "US" is forced

Or maybe not

it was a waking alarm from a beautiful dream
A dream i intend to be mie and loved everything about it

and here comes another sorry
for not fighting this dream from the very beginning
for closing my eyes and allow myself to dream
though we both knew, or at least I did, that this dream won't ever come true

If you ever read this,,

Sorry for forcing an anger on myself
Sorry for the attitude
And sorry for the waste of your time...

But I'm not sorry for what I shared with you
Or for the time I spent with you
and never sorry for the dream I loved with you!


P.S. I wish things were different my "best thing i ever have in my life"

Mie Mie

4 comments:

  1. لو كل بنيه تستوعب انها على خطأ
    وتحاول تصلحه بسرعه , جان والله مالقينا ولا بنيه
    جنحانها مكسوره
    Love it too much
    keep going sweety ;*
    وموفقه برسالتج

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..... am sorry about that :(



    Jana;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana ..
    7abibty no need to be sorry :* it's life ;)
    i want your opinion on the next post, its a new twist on 3aysha's story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. حَافِـيَةُ الَقَدمَيّـنْ ولِبَاسِي المَطـرْ

    ساعات، تحبين الموقف اللي انتي فيه ونحبين اللحظة اللي عايشتها حتى لو كانت خطأ، والصحوة من الخطأ دائما معها الم بس المهم ان الوحدة او الواحد يصحى ويصلح خطأه

    وثانكس على اهتمامج :*****

    ReplyDelete