Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Trip to REUSE


I step by the REUSE Exhibition at Avenues D9 parking to support a friend, a 3aziz 3alay friend!

So i snap some pics bs I will post....

My Favorite Reuse Project:



The smoking project! I love the concept, the contributors << you guys ROCK! Check out the new issue of Students Talk for more info ;)


My Friend's Contribution "Graffiti"



For more creative artworks, checkout his blog: http://blog.razzag.com


Best Part!

Guess who i saw?! Teddy! 7ady i'm a fan of him & his courage behind the sense friend :)
>> Sorry Teddy's friend, I couldn't take a pic of Teddy -it was very crowded!- so i took this pic from your blog -- eeeh thowy!


http://www.yearofteddy.com/2009/12/day-101-reuse-exhibition.html

If you didn't go... you missed on seeing how creative the young Kuwaitis are!


Mie Mie

3 comments:

  1. waaaaaay miss you !!! shlounich?

    wanasa a7ib ashoof things like this, the interest me !!



    Jana;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana ;* ..

    hellllloooooooooo! Sweetie how have you been?! im here, getting busy with everything around mie -- been crazy for the past two months!

    The Reuse was amazing! kelch mate7asaft eny re7t, i love to see people create art from nothing!

    Enshallah when u come to kuwait there would be something similair 3ashan u dont miss it :) --u wont come this holiday?!

    miss u n take care ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. am fineee ;** allah e3enich o esahil 3lech enshalah ;*

    i hope so, and i hope my agenda is clear ;p

    no i am going to another state but not kuwait , ( bs bil 9eef arid ) :) ya3ny ba3ad 196 days =D


    ana akthar , ;**



    Jana;*

    ReplyDelete