Friday, November 4, 2011

Selfish Obsession





Is it okay if I want you for me?
Is it ethical to want you all for me?
No one to share with?
No one to talk, laugh or argue with
Not even smile or get mad at!



I want your joy, pride, depression, sadness, anger, madness, lust, mind and beyond! All mine!
I would ask for your soul too, well I think I'd go that far...



Don't get me wrong, I don't want to control or captivate you; All I want is you, to only be for me!

Is it okay to keep you inside a crystal jar? Maintaining your shining beauty & glory?!
See! I'm not that horrible after all!

It's not a sin to be selfish in love,,
Yours make me obsessed in details!
The way your eyes look straight into mine when you're talking, then quickly run through my lips.. Neck & beneath when I'm talking!
The way your hands move when you're explaining anything!

I love your hands! So neat & sophistically aged...

Have I told you how memorizing your details are?
Or the magic of your words on me?
The highest sky I reach when I'm with you?
The joy you leave me with after our talks?

All that & more, you want me to share with another soul?
Watch someone else feel like a Goddess just for being around her?
I'd kill her, yet still lock you away from all sights! Except mine...


So tell me, is it okay to keep you, your love & beyond, all for no one but me for the rest of your life?!


Yes it is ... my selfish obsession !

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment