Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Hate You & the World!

No it's not a suicidal letter, I just hate you & the world!

No one can disagree we live in a hypocrite, artificial, shallow, filled with lies & deceives, where years of friendship can vanish away in seconds and a 50 years old mother thinks she's still in her 20s trying to catch with "men" she missed and a 60 years old father lives in an eternal box and teen lost between her sexual identity and a religious questioning religion and a woman selfishly destroying a paper-made "home" of him & her with kids, and a wife cheating on her womanizer husband and a liberal fearing death because his thoughts and an artist confused between ART and MONEY and ...

On top of all that , comes you and your depression points, your downs, swing moods, your neglect, careless, selfishness, illness, your parents & friends, your existence question, your spaces, cigarettes, cars, wealth and....

I don't care about all that, may it all burn, but I can't live in a fucked up world plus deal with your distance! I just can't !

So at this moment,
Specific day & date,
Time,
I must say it clear... I hate you and the world too!

Thank you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment