Friday, August 3, 2012

Princess & King

I lost my appetite to read
And spell my pains in writes

I lost my appetite to smile
Even crying is a waste of time

I lost my desire of desiring love, desiring dreams, desiring fairy tales, desiring lies & denial

I lost the desire to deny your love and pretend someone else took your glory when I am very sure it's a big lie!

I find myself going back to you
Still trapped in your memoir
No matter how hard I try... You keep pulling me down

I lost what's left of myself with you, in your arms, between your lips and at your heart beats

I miss you, yet I know you are a big lie who didn't love me as much or even close , this hurts the most!

I lost my "want" to be a princess with a king

I lost my heart... Thus I lost me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment