Sunday, November 4, 2012

بلا عنوان

Memories shoved away
A life so full today
Always been this way...

The smile of love always differs
From any joy or laughters

Lonesome is my fear, big crowd can't cure
Only one always knew how to add life to a paint

I love your presence in my life
Gives it sparkle and joy
Exact amount I need
For my picture to reach perfection

I don't mind the pain you bring
We were all born screaming as there is a share of sorrow as we breathe
And we are humans after all
A combination of angles and demons I suppose

As long as you take my neutralism to an extreme
Melt the frozen veins within me
Maximise the craze and explode desires
Even the darkest most irrational ones
Control it all
The rise .... the fall
You are more than welcome to my life
Because I need and miss ...

the smile of being in love that is certainly different!

No comments:

Post a Comment