Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Closed Doors

i thought of this while studying for exams...

There was a big chaos in my life
Lost between what's wrong & right
Lost in believes, is there anything to believe in anymore?!

Why do i get attached to false?!
I don't realize how stupid I am until I fall...

Deep down, there is sorrow
no one saw, no one felt
Maybe few did, yet didn't bother
Maybe they tried, yet didn't insist

I didn't know what to do...
Where to go...
Who to cry for... all doors were closed
There was, however, only one door to knock... In fact, this door was always there, just waiting for my "knock"

When i finally did, other closed doors opened, with someone holding my hand and saying "everything you want will happen, just wait; patience is the cure"
"will it be easy?!" i asked
"No! Don't you know that (EASY) destroys values of things?! Don't you want your wishes to come true?!" it asked
I replied "Of course I do!"
"Fulfill your self with patience; it is the only truth in life and will lead to satisfaction for sure."

It held my hand, and guide me through...
When a door is closed, it draws a smile on my face
When Saree finds it way through, it tells me "Patience is the cure"

It is certainly true...

Somewhere in that time, I took a decision that changed my life...
I won't lie, sometimes i ask my self "why did I scarify?!"
Then i hear a voice whispering "Patience is the only cure, the only truth..."

That's when I recall all the opened doors just after my scarify,
That's when I truly smile,
Realizing there are more doors to open in life,
All it needs patience & a little believe...


Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment