Sunday, April 19, 2009

How Far Can You Go ?!


When it comes to love.. how far can you go to be satisfied?!

I heared, read, knew so many crazy, wild, pathitic, sweet things people do to avoid being alone, in the name of "LOVE"

Who haven't done anything to reach the level of happiness shared with someone else?!

We all did...

But what comes after that?! We all know the English saying "what goes up, has to come down" and this is excatly what happens with us, we feel down sooner or later

I think the main reason behind that is choosing the wrong person, partner, to enjoy a moment with...

Some people are simply .. JERKS! (HEHE) They neither let you enjoy a moment, nor make you happy for sharing a story with them! They are amazing when it comes to pull you down to their BAD MOOD or BAD DAY bottom when you just want to feel good! Or they are not there when you are having a bad day...
What to do?! You dont want to "double lose" .. So you wrap your dignity, lock it somewhere far for a while and pretend that "EVERYTHING IS FINE".. But it's not

You start pushing away your standards, lock away your pride and dignity, move on pretending that "THINGS ARE FINE", when your partner is up you are up, when they are down you are too.. Just like that endlessly

Why?! To avoid lonliness
To avoid lonely longlasting nights
To avoid long drive to anywhere
To avoid a morning when you stay in bed for hours feeling empty
To avoid the "SINGLE AND LOVIN IT" situation
To avoid feeling jealous when others talk about their HOT, AMAZING, EXSITING partner
and the list is sooo long!
To avoid all that, we rather be with someone than to be with no one...

I understand...
But my question is.. how long can you stand being with fools?!
How long can you handle cold like ice person?!
How long can you deal with their moody mood?!
How long can you deal with the "ignoring" situation?!
How long can you be there for others & barley get time for your self?!
... how far can you get to avoid being alone?! and always pretned -and we know we are pretneding- to be in love?!

Personally -just if anyone was wondering- and honestly, not much! I'm tierd of pretending when I dont have too and I am tired of fighting when nothing is worth too!
When ever i feel lonely, down -not depressed- or empty, i might get my nails done, shop, visit a friend, pass by granny, catch up with a friend -mostly cuppie ;*- sleep :D

For some people, that may be boring! But to Mie, it is better than being with someone who makes me feel less than who I am or should be!

AFTER ALL, YOU WANT TO SURROUND YOUR SELF WITH PEOPLE WHO take YOU HIGH, NOT drown YOU DOWN!

P.S. It's been a while, I know.. But I've been very busy and there wasn't enough inspiration to write about lately.
Thanks to everyone who passed by and left a comment, makes my day :)
I am proudly announcing, I AM BACK :D

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment