Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I dont NEED you.. i WANT you!


How contradictive.. right?!

I am reading a book a dear person gave to mie & said: "it will change your view on things & will open your eyes on other". It's not The Secret - i dont really like it & i didnt follow the flow & bought it!
There is a part in the book that explains why relationships fail or turn down at a point when both partner can't stand one another; answering the question of "what happened to the love that was so strong at the begining?!".
The auther says -and i am strongly convinced- that the problem of couples in relationships is deeper than the ice they build. It's an inner problem, that one doesnt communicate with their two sides, the male & the female sides within.
Ya3nee.. We all have a female & a male side; if you are a female, you only communicate with your female side ignoring your male side. Which creates an incomplete inner circule that provides self confidence & inner peace; because you didn't fully communicated with your both sides and you exepect your partner to fill the blanks in the circle.

So that's the problem!

Yes indeed!! Going back to the female example. When she completes her inner circle with both sides -female & male- by herself, she will understand her partner's swinging moods, his "Cave Theory" when he feels bad, and his famous "I need to be alone!" sentence...
The auther says that the key to a less "failure" relationship is first complete your inner circle with your sides by your own, and never exepect others to do that task for you. Once you do that by your self, you will have the power to stand by your self & help your partner do the same. You are compeleted & you dont need anyone to help you communicate with your self. As a matter of fact, the partner role won't be to do your duties, but it will be to share eachother's positive energy.

He is right...
Communicate with your both sides,
Complete your circul by your own,
Fill your self with inner energy,
Exepect no one to do your homework with your self
& You will be the strong wise one in a relation, ready to share & take in return.

So...

He is there not because i need him
Nor to complete mie! He is there because I want him to be
He is there because he adds up on my self confidence, my perfection & my positive energy that all already exist. But if he is there to make mie down all the time, to underestimate me in someway, and to grab me to his dark ugly word... Then 3ufa AKA let him go with no tears...

Superwoman??

Again no! i dont really like the "SUPERWOMAN" idea! I still believe that the best & perfect shlter for a woman is a MAN's arm. But untl i find the MAN -a very rare & unique item these days- I wont waste more energy on worthless items no more! This will give mie time to strengthen my inner circule & communicate well with my MALE side.

I DON'T NEED YOU; I CAN STAND BY MY OWN
YOU DON'T COMPLETE MIE; I AM INTERNALLY FULFILLED
I WANT YOU IN MY LIFE FOR THE POSITIVTY YOU PROVIDE


bs tabun el sej,,, i need a hug, a strong passionate one -this really been aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog while!!! ;p


P.S. All eyes around mie, execpt yours... 3afak el 5a6er bs U pissed mie off & made mie stick to my concept of ZERO EXEPECTATIONS!! When I want to losen this concept, andeger! So I am sticking to it FOREVER! ;p

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment