Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happie Birthday to Mie (CHA CHA CHA)



I had a wonderful day! Actually ... wonderful 24 hours ! And sure I will share it with you all ;)
First; THANKS ALL FOR WISHING MIE A HAPPIE B-DAY... starting with:

Honie: first to call & wish me a happie b-day all the way from UAE and it wasnt 12am here, but it was there - and akeid: as sweet as always ;)
Mr. Tall One (u know ur self): YES u were the first to wish Mie a happie b-day in Kuwait ;p Most important thing, thanks for remembering :) OO NO IM NOT 3AYOUZA!
Nanatieee: what can I say?! I'm speechless, but you made it worth waiting for your call, luv you ;***

>> Cuppie! I'm keeping you for the end <<
Doddie: best couzin ever! first msg sharp midnight 12:02 AM :*
My friend at work: Wallah i never thought you will remember! Wanasteny cz we just met :)
Noura: MMM... kafy the TRIP surprises your planning for Mie - can't wait! :D
Sadeqty Delu: Cutest wish ever! Enshallah both of us in the same day ;p
Zanzunah My Ex. Boss: The msg surprised Mie and the phone call cheered Mie up! It meant alot
Mamatie: though your in ROME! u didnt forget - akeed Luv you ;*
Babatie: As usual, he MUST play with my nerves & then say the best thing ever! Luv u Dad ;*
Mama Ma3aly: Sej, sej! I had fun today! Oo a7la chay when we went to ...... U know where!Couldn't get enough :D

>> Cuppie! I'm keeping you for the end <<

My young couzins ( Ra'3ooda & Faroo7a ) and Of course your Mom (Amoonah): I thought u forgot, but you all surprised Mie as always ;*
Everyone on FACEBOOK, MSN, called or sent a message: Some were not expected But I loved them all & million thanks for making my day. This includes friends & family :)
Cattivo: I was really mad at you! But you managed to cheer me & wash all the rage away :*
Someone: Well! I was waiting for your action, and maybe you wanted to be the last one who says it... You were :)

>> And last but not least <<

Cuppie! Ya kalba!!! U almost made me cry at the end of this day! She said the sweetest & most surprising thing ever. She called to just say: I LOVE YOU! Ya 5aysa! I LOVE YOU MORE! Aked you were the first to say (happie b-day) this morning, for the morning period ;)
Love you & i'm happy to have you as the "bestest" friend, sis & cake ever! ;***

So, this is one of the best birthday i ever had & there was no cake ;p
Thanks all -for the million time- for making my 24 Birthday a day to remember ;*******


P.S. About the pic. this day was really full of surprises ;)
Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment