Sunday, November 2, 2008

Randoum Thoughts

My Birthday is on the way :D

Almost 2 weeks seperates us (;p) from my birthday, I have no clue what to do to make it special, so i welcome any idea to make it memorable ;)

Nov. 30 2007 (Party Day)

Last year's birthday was very special! I threw a party where most of my friends came -not guys of course ;p- the DJ was >>NO COMMENTS<<>

New Job... New World

This is my 3rd week in my new job where i feel i am in a new world, which is very different from my previous job "Military Co." ;S
Two years almost seperated Mie from the world. I admit I wanted this seperation at the begining, but I realized later I can't stay disconnected from the world too long. I struggeled for a long time to change my job with no luck; which made me feel i'm stuck in that palce FOREVER!
Until July '08 when my family finally decided to support me & my aunt asked me to apply for a place where i get to know the everything in the world, and I did - doubting the acceptence.
3 months later i got a phone call from them informing me of the acceptence -- i was very happy.
It is completly different from my previous job, the people, timing, atmosphere, the job, dresscode... everything! The best thing is -other than the timing!- i get to know everything!!! Actually i'm in the news for all fields, i read everything, work on everything & get educated in everything....
So far, so good... But I don't want to get exsited, it is a goverment sector after all.


Mr. Too Busy To Be With

toooooot tooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooot toooooooooooot tooooooooot toooooooot tooooooot
She -tired of waiting- : as usual!
hang up the phone
2 hrs later, her phone rings
She: hello!
He: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey babe how r u?!
She: doing good, where have u been?!
He: i miss u!
She: miss u more, but where were u?!
He: u know baby i've been so busy! same old things, i had a fight at work, issues here and there ....
She: (as usual) yeah tell me about the same old things!
He: Well it started with ...
She: No! i meant i know the "same old thingS"
He -laughing!- r u mad?!
She: shouldnt i be?!
He: Baby u know how things are going crazy with me these days
She (THESE DAYS!? ITS BEEN MONTHS!): yeah i do, but i never thought they will stay for a long while. Anyways, i wanted to tell that...
He: Sorry babe hold on!
She: BUT!!
... ... ... oN hOld ... ... ...
20 secs later
He: sorry to keep u "on hold" but that was my boss & i gotta go soon, but u were saying?!
She: nothing! forget it! fine i will talk to u later
He: sure honey! i will call u once i'm done, luv u
She: Ok, i'll wait for u. Luv u
He: bye
She: bye
>> Three months later <<
toooooot tooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooot toooooooooooot tooooooooot toooooooot tooooooot
Her phone is ringing for the zillion time!
She: hello
He: WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!
She: showering, why?!
He: I've been calling you & i got worried
She: Suga! u shouldnt, im fine & clean (laughing)
He: & beautiful, how r u?!
She: doing good, U?!
He: tiered! i miss u!
She: yeah me too. So whats up?!
He: u know baby i've been so busy! same old things, i .....
She: Yeah tell me about your same old things
He: Well it started with ...
She: Please don't! I know the "same old thingS"
He -laughing!- r u mad?!
She: Nup i got used to it
He: Baby u know how things are going crazy with me these days
She : yeah yeah!
He: Sorry babe hold on!

... ... ... oN hOld ... ... ...
She hangs up!
10 secs later

He: I thought i asked u to hold, why did u hang u?!
She: Me?! i didnt hear u say a word; i thought your "boss" called so i wanted you two to talk freely. Anyways, take care cz i gotta go now
He: Ok! i will call u once i'm done, luv u
She: Ok, bye
He: i said "i luv u"
She: Oh! luv u too babe (mwaaaaaaaah!)
He: !!
She: bye suga!
He: by..
toooooot tooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooot toooooooooooot tooooooooot toooooooot tooooooot
Bottom line is: if SHE gets used to HIM not being there; something wrong is going on!
Being Alone is not "Bad" Afterall
I travelled for Bahrain alone two weeks ago for the first time
Alone in the airport
Alone in the plane
On the way to the hotel, alone
>> Of course in Universaty I wasnt alone <<
Back to the hotel; alone
Stayed in my room, also alone
>> Lunch & Dinner; with friends <<
And of course slept alone ;p
The weired thing is: i didn't feel lonely or ... Bad as i thought I would. I was fine. Actually more than fine!
I love being with people, but i adore my time - Mie Time!
I tune to Fahion TV, the music is loud, relax in a warm shower, do some homeworks, watch a movie... all the nice things I can do when I am alone :)
So... Dear Friends (who go with Mie to Bahrain)
I love you and I love being with you, but I love my private time too. Don't get mad at me plz
Mie miE
End of my random thoughts :)
Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment