Monday, November 10, 2008

Tomorrow in History

11/11 is a date all Kuwaities should remember & be proud of.
Oh! (SPECIAL) thanks to our GREAT eductional system that never assured we do!
11/11/1962 is the date of releasing The Kuwait Constitution, a document that assured freedom and civil rights to all Kuwaiti citizens as well as others living in this GREAT COUNTRY.
Anyways, I would like everyone to share their proud of this date and be part of an event tomorrow in "Sa7at el Erada" facing the useless National Assembley "Majles el Ommah" at 5 pm where Sout El Kuwait groub are holding an event to celebrate 46 years of The Kuwait Constitution.

P.S. Sorry for the late announcment, I just got home.





The crazy ironic thing is: My Constitution Dream!



Its the first time i dream of the constitution !!! I have an assignment which I should plan a campaign about anything, and since i love politcs, i decided to create a political awarness campaign to encourage the youths to participate in political events. But today I had a dream of changing the topic & focusing on the Constitution! WEW! And then I find out about tomorrow's event! I guess it's a sign and i will take it seriously -only people who know me are sure i'm not making this up- My pro. won't like the "changing" idea, but i am sure he will like the new topic of my campaing, wish me luck :)

Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment