Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why I'm Not Blogging?! Or Living?!!


I am not living the life i want! This Master studies is taking all my time, and maybe life! and it is just Masters... 3ayal PHD shloon?!


Maybe my supervisor is giving me a hard time; or maybe it's me! I even thought of quiting, changing, blowing it ... COMMIT SUICIDE! hehe bs Akhaf Allah :(



It all started in October 2009; when I went to register the Subject of my study and took the initiative to submit the proposal of the subject.


My supervisor was impressed because I gave him the proposal, and "hinted" a GO AHEAD. I started digging and digging for sources and a case study ... bla bla bla

In November, I traveled to Bahrain to update him on what I reached in my "digging" But I was shocked from his "generous" side that I have to change the proposal, and wait for a Committe to approve it! I was stunned, shocked and sad! I litrally wasted 1 and a half month of my life digging for something that my supervisor didn't bother to inform me "it is canceled!"


Wayed zain!


Because I am a flexible person, I changed the proposal 3 times to a subject that I deeply think it is "stupid" but I didn't share this thought with him cz:

1. he is the head of the department

2. i had enough changing and urguing for something when he keeps refusing it!


After submitting the 3rd "5re6y" part in December, i waited for a Committe of Professors to discuss it with me then approve it. For my surprise, the Committe didn't need my attendence, and -again- my supervisor didnt bother informing me! I had to find out when I traveled to Bahrain!


Add to that my personal day to day drama -im sure we all have it!- I decided not to write it until January 2010 ... ejaza bkefy!


Jan = Submit Chapter One

Mar = Submit Chapter two

May or maybe April = Submit Chapter three -the final chapter



It's end of Jan, I honestly finished 70% of Chapter One! Why?! HMMMM:

1. i feel frustrated from the study

2. a friend of mine asked me a question about my study and I couldnt answer!

3. Today, i sat with another professor who pointed out the "stupid" parts in my study which made me realise that I am not convinced enough to defend it!

4. I had something more importent life changing decision to take that took over my mind for 5 months, and I had to come with an end to it! hehe and I did ;p



El muhem!


I don't know what to do, i really believe that it is a good subject to study, and I want to change the stupid parts of it. But I am really concerned with my "na7ees" supervisor -well he isn't na7ees, he is Stubborn! Which is giving me a hard time :(



I want to write him an email and explain why I changed the stupid parts, because i honestly think they are stupid! I also want to tell him to stop arguing in useless topics which makes me feel more lost!


Wallah it is driving me crazy :( Shasawee?!


P.S. Some people at work ... sa5efiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! Oo el mafrooth, el mafrooth, they are "men"! 6al !


Mie Mie

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! that's alot .. Hang in there i say since you chose to start this, Finish it ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal ..
    i am hanging; i'm the type that deosn't surrender no matter how mad i am going ;p

    Allah ysahel enshallah & thanks dear :*

    ReplyDelete