Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Woman Torn Apart -- 17

7essa left around 12:30 to pick up her kids. Oh! they are no longer "kids"! If you remember, 7essa had Rawan, Rashed, Ranad & Rshood. Rashed is now 16, Ranad & Rshood (twin) are 14. She was picking up Ranad from her high school, while the boys study in the same school.


Rawan, my favorate nise, is now 19 and she is studying in USA. She got a scholarship in 2002 after her graduation and went to study International Affairs. 7essa didn't approve nor accepted her first child to study abroad, but Othman, my dad, Ghazi and I convinced her to have a different new challenging life. She left in August, i gave birth to my baby Rana in December that year.


i know what you guys are thinking, we love names that begins with letter R ;)


i went to the kitchen to prepare luch for Rana and I before baby Khalid wakes up and disturbs up with his crying! My husband, Walid, is in Eygpt with his friends for a 10 days "vacation from work stress" and I am sure from me too! Honestly, i feel much better when he isn't arround.


I made some delicious penne pasta with brocoli, parmisian cheese and white sauce. Rana helped in preparing the dinning table, plates, forks, knife, and napkins... We started eating


"mama ..." Rana said while we were eating

"Na3am mama?!"

"benroo7 3end mama Mu'9y?!" she asked

"ee bs mu al7in, ana baru7 ma3 5altch 7essa oo entay ta5thin Khalood oo tru7un 3end mama Mu'9y" i answered

"shlun aroo7?! ana ma3endy sayara!" She wondered

"ana awadeech ba3din aru7 ma3 5alty 7essa"

"oo kalid?!" she asked

"kalid!" i laughed "hindia entay?! KHALID beyroo7 ma3ach" i said

And just when we were about to continue our food, Khalid's cry from the (Baby crying machine) came out loud! So i didn't complete my lunch, and rushed to his room.


Introducing my 2nd baby, Khalid... he was born in on the 28 of Feb. 2004, just two days after my second Anniversary. he is now 4 months old... While Rana looks like her dad, Khalid looks so much like ... Ghazi my brother!


I feed Khalid, changed his dippers and got him the Living room on his chair to stay with Rana, while the servant just finished washing the dishes. I spent some times with the kids and watched TV

Time fly so quick; it was almost 4 and i totally forgot about my cousin's reception! I asked the servant to change for the kids and I rushed to my room to get ready... I got out a mid length silk baby pink skirt with it's lace sleeves shirt and a see through colored pullover jacket.

After my quick shower, I called mum to tell her I am dropping my kids, then called my hairdresser and said "i want a nice quick hairstyle, coming in 15 minutes!".

Took my kids, the sevant and drove to my mother's place, wearing my Aabaya and shilah!

Yes, i wore 7ijab in March 2001 it was a sudden decision that no one expected! Of course my parents were happy for it, as well as my sisters... The only one who refused it was Ghazi, who i haven't talked to since December 2001!


>> December 2001 <<

"Enta shloon tesma7 7ag nafsk teda5al fee 5sosiyatee oo testa'3felny!?" i yelled

"lat 9ar5iin! ana O5ooch akbar mnch oo lazem te7tarmeny!" Ghazy said

"Ay e7teram?! enta 5aliit feha e7teraam?! Met3arefly 3ala wa7da ma adry min wein oo m5aliha t7u6 3einha 3alay bel dawam, oo tetgarab meny besem el Sadaqa 3ashan twa9ilk a5bary awal bawal?!! Shloon chethy tsawee!!"

"Entay leish mu rathya t9adgiin ena el salfa kelaha 9arat 9udfa?! Ana a3arefha gabel latroo7in el Hay2a oo gabel latetwathfiin fee nafs el qsm!" His voice got higher "oo ma7ad kan yabee ysta'3felch oo el bnt magalt ela kel 5eir 3anch?!"

"kel 5eir!" i said sarcastically "akeed betgoolk 3any kel 5eir la2enha kanat rasma 3alik ya Ghazi!!" I said looking staright into his eyes with mine full with anger and disappointment!

We were fighting in the living room, Mum came quick from the Kitchen hearing the arrguments and interfered "shsalfa?! shfeekom!!"

"Se2alay weldch!! El mu7taram!" pointing at Ghazi

"Ana mu7taram '3asben 3alich!" He screamed!

"lu mu7taram chan ma7a6iit wa7da tetlazag feny 3ashan tetgarab mnik!"

"Wa7da!?" Mum wondered "Meno hathy!?!"

As i was about to say her name, Ghazi screamed "3AYSHA!" hinting not to say another word!

"Saja!" I screamed her name out of anger

-------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

2 comments:

  1. SAJA??!! :0
    omg! each part is getter better:)
    way-to-go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.O
    thaaaaanx alot ;* its taking a long time cz im linking past things to present, bs i think i'm doing well ;p

    Mercii for passing by and the next part will be out soon

    ReplyDelete