Monday, January 25, 2010

A Woman Torn Apart -- 18

I went out from the hair dress around 5:30 and rushed home; i did a simple hair style something like...



hope you liked it ;p


Anyways, i got my self done as soon as I reached my mom's house; soft make up and wore my outfit, put my A'abaya and shela waiting for 7essa.

I remeber the day I decided to wear Hijab; It was March 19 2001! I shocked everyone with my decision including Maryoom, who never thought it would happen.

I took my decision after going to Haaj, attended religious courses and studies Qur'an. Because I suddenly felt I need to strengthen my relation in religion.

A7mad, back then, didn't like my religious range. He was always the libral guy who never thought of religion as something essential in ones life... So when I took the decision of wearing it, he got very upset and that's when all our big problems started...

**Flash back**

March 2001

"na3am!"

"ana te7ajabt!"

"shenoo ya3nee?!!"

"ya3ny te7ajabt!"

Moments of long silence then he exploded ..

"ENTAY BETYANINIINY! DAYMAN TET9ARFIIN 3ALA KEFCH!? ANA MU GAYEL ENY MA ABIICH TET7AJBIN OO 3AJEBNY SHAKLICH CHETHY?! LEISH T3ANDIIN LEEEEEISH!?!"


"hatha el qarar beny oo bein Raby, oo enta malik she'3el! Mu 3ers or safra ana aby aroo7laha 3ashan asta2thn menk! Hatha shar3 Allah... oo enta malek ay 7ag enk tkalmny chethy fy hatha el mawthoo3!"

"Maly 7ag?!"

"La2!"

"Akeed!!"

"EE A7mad akeed; 7eta lu kent raylee chan masta2thant mnk!"

"mashy!" then he hang the phone; disappeared for a long while, long enough to make me decide to be with someone else!

****

7essa picked me up around 7PM and we won't to my cousin's Reception in Nuzha.

It was crowded but very classy! Fara7, my cousin, took care of every detail! The lighting, food, drinks! Everything!!! The theme was vintage pink, white and light green. It was an outdoor reception for giving the birth for her new baby girl.

We sat on a tabel where 3 of our cousins were sitting; we chated, gossiped, laughed and recalled good old days :)

When it was dinner time, there was an open buffiet where everyone went to it.. I waited untill the crowd becomes less.

"Yalla gumay 7u6iilch shay!" 7essa said as she just sat on the table

"bs te5uf el za7ma!" i replied

"al7ien maku a7ad! Yalla 3aysheen shenu mu yu3ana!?"

I looked at the buffiet section, there wasn't much people. "Okay kany bagoom, ayeeblch shay?!" I asked

"la2 mashkoora!"

I walked toward the buffiet, and started putting some food to eat when someone from my back asked ...


"3aysha?!"


I turned arround and it was .... i expected anyone on earth but her!

With wide open eyes I said "Amal!" ... She is A7mad's younger sister!


She placed her plate on the buffiet table and hugged me! I was mesmerized!

"asfa adry ench tabin takliin! bs b9ata7a magedart!" She said with happiness pouring from her eyes!

"la 3ady .. a9lan ana .. "

"please ge3day ma3ay! Aby asulf ma3ach!" she urged!

I couldn't think of my food, i took my plate, my million questions and followed her to a tabel where no one was sitting on it



"Shloonch oo sha5barch?!"
She asked

"Ana zaina, entay shloonch?!"

"el 7amdillah, tezawajt gabel 6 months oo el 7ayat mashya" drawing a big smile on her face

I was happy for her! "Mashallah! maderait, bs shaklich merta7a... Allah ytamem 3alich"

"Ajma3iin, oo entay kan 3ndch bnt ... shesemha?! Rana! Sa7?!"

"ee! oo al7in 3endy Khalid ba3ad 3umra 4 months" i said

"Mashallaaaaaaah! mu mbayin!" she excitely said!

"shloon el dinya etdoor ... gabel 3 years eltgeena awal mara, tathkriin?! Lama sawoony mersal '3aram 3ashan t-hawnin 3an el zawaj! Oo al7in entay Om 3yal" Amal said

"EE ... " i didn't know what to say.


"3aysha ..." looking deeply into my eyes "latefhmeny '3ala6 bs A7mad wayed ta3ban! mekte2eb! dayman yesra7 oo ma nadry 3anah! Omy wayed 5ayfa 3alih oo ohwa ... "

I interrupted "Amal, Okhooch ba3ny ber5ees! Ana youm getla batzawaj galy mategdriin, getla ok ta3al bs 9arlena 6 sniin ma3 ba3th, galy laa ana wla '3ery ya5thch!"

"Bs ohwa ... ma kan bwa3ya oo dalil ena dazny akalmch!" She sadly said

"Ohwa kan sakran! Wa7da min million mushkela ma5alatna netzawaj!" I angrily replied

She was speechles, put her down apperantly ashamed from the awful truth about her brother, the love of my life!

"Amal.. entay sheftay sh9ar feny, oo kentay tgolinly ena A7mad '3aby la2ena 3amalny chethy... Ana makent aby akhaly bs ohwa ma5alaly ay 7al!" I sadly said.

"ref3ay rasch, '3al6at okhooch ohwa yt7amela! Entay el 7amdillah tezawajtay oo mashya b6reejch ... please ana a3tebrch methel ekhty oo mayhoon 3alay ashufch chethy!"

She smiled and said "entay a9lan wayeed 3alih! mumkn a5eth raqmch el ydid?! adry '3ayarty 3ashan A7mad bs wa3ad ma a36iih el raqam, oo etha sawet-ha saway feny ely tabina! edliin betna sa7?!" wincked!

"haha! Okay,, ana ba36eech el raqam la2ench we3adteny oo ana atheq feech! Bs please remember eny happily married oo ma aby ay shay y5areb 3alay..." I had to make it clear

We exchanged numbers, I excused myself and went back to 7essa. We greeted Fara7 as we were going out, and we left the reception around 9:30 PM.

I picked my kids from my Mom's house, left home, prepared and let Rana and Khalid sleep, had a shower and finally dipped myself into bed.

I knew Amal was going to tell A7mad that she saw me, so I had to lie about my "happily married" part to tease him, maybe.

I recalled the night I found out that A7mad drinks Alchohol; it was bittering, hurtful and I felt betraied! 6 years he kept such secerte from me, what else could he hide?!


-----------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

-----------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

8 comments:

  1. keep going girl :) kil male oa7eb el story akthaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie! Glade you like it :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, to be honest am not really into this blog thing, but u really changed my mind! yesterday i was in a mood to listen to abdulla rwaished's Song 6ameni Bs so i searched " 6ameni bs " in google ( ma kan ley khelg akteb bel 3arabi ), and ur blog was the first link .. ( ok 7abebi bs 6ameni 3alek leh wesalt ) .. and the malgoofa part of me clicked on it lana 3abali it was a convo. bain wa7ed o wa7da :P .. then ekteshft enah its a story and i just kept reading and reading till i finished all the parts! and went to sleep @ 5am! .. amazinggg story, keep going! .. nshala i will keep on reading ur blog.. bs yala naby part 19 please ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noufa...

    You are more than welcomed into my blog and others blogs :* and I'm more than glade ena 3jebtch el qessa!
    Ana kent nafsch gabel, kent bs agra blogs oo al7in 3endy wa7da ;p e9eer edmaan ;)
    Part 19 enshallah soon ...

    t.c. ;***

    ReplyDelete
  5. why don't good girls ever have a good life??


    the story is dazzling ..

    i'm so into it


    keep up the good job

    love:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy, i've been a silent reader for a while now jst wanted to say that the story is soo intruiging...i dont know how to explain its jst one of those stories that u cant get enough of;)!
    post soon plz:**

    ReplyDelete
  7. حبوبتي سلة ميوّه

    thanks my dazzling love :*

    because, life can be unfair, or it is just testing you ... both ways, it is unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous

    awwwwwwwwww sweetie thanks! i never thought it would be that good, and i know im not treating it or its reader fairly! sorry for that :(
    but will post part 20 soon and 19 sooner ;)

    luv ;***

    ReplyDelete