Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can't Let Go

And I thought I can
Easily let go and move on
I thought I can remove you out of my head! But I doubt it!
If I try to do anything just to prevent me from you,
I find myself drawn in you!
If I try to runaway from reality & sleep,
I dream of you!
Obviously, it won't be easy to let go of you

The hardest thing is, nothing & no one is helping me to let go
Especially when I am lonely...
Can you believe it?! Yes! I sometimes feel lonely & empty, though all people around & everything that surrounds, I still feel lonely!
Alone, where no one to hold or grab me close
Close, where I feel save...
Only you did, do & will always do!

I miss you!
Your voice, your talks, your understanding, your sweetness, your temper, your silly jokes...
I miss your... everything!
What I miss the most is when you let me be... Mie
Lately, I don't know if I am Mie anymore

I let go of you a while ago,
When you caused a pain that was too deep to heal
But it did; life goes on

Suddenly, you came back into my life!
When you shared with me "WHY YOU CAUSED ME THE PAIN" I recalled it all, and begun dreaming...
But when you said (...) I had to stop dreaming & shock you with the truth:
You came too late

Did I mention that it isn't my choice to let go?!
I care about you so much that I don't want to hurt you,
I care about you too much to be selfish & lie! Maybe I can lie to the world, but not you, never you!
Although it was the right thing to do, why does it feel wrong?! Isn't honesty the right thing to do?! Why does saying the truth hurts me so much?!

You will never know how special you are to me
How you changed my life
Nothing will give you a hint, not words, not posts
Nothing will describe who you are to me...
Before, I used to ask myself "WHY DID YOU LET GO?!"
Now, I am asking myself "CAN I LET GO?!"
You are out of my life, but not my mind...
I am trying to let go,
and move on
You think I can?! I doubt it!
But I did it before, maybe I can again...

Take care where ever you are,,,

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment