Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a Thought: What a Boring Day!!!


I really have a lot to do; but I just don't feel like doing anything
I'm very bored, nothing exciting... Actually there is, but again I don't feel like doing anything
This morning, I was supposed to get some things done but I didn't.. I arrived yesterday at 1:30 AM & I am exhausted
TV, Internet, facebook, msn... all boring
My mom is sitting on her sofa reading newspapers, my dad disappeared with his weired animals, my sisters; well some are studying & some are I guess sleeping ;p
I think I should buy an agenda & create a daily "TO DO" list. Maybe I will feel excited when I see what I have to do & focus on it...
For the rest of this boring day: I guess I will visit granny, work on a presentation for this week, watch a Movie Nora gave me last week. (Nora! I miss u & miss the gang - I mean the girls ;p)
I will share later the success or the failure of the Agenda plan...
P.S. My crazy sisters lost my uncle's gift for Mie :@@@ ARAWEIKOM!!!

bye for now

Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment