Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Letter to Sarah

Dear Sarah,

I wanted to write this a while ago, but time drifted me away from doing it on the right time.

I was touched with your note "Myself & I!" not because you mentioned me in a funny way ;p but because it reminded me of an old sorrow, even when you think you did the right think with it, you find out its just not healing the pain...
Remember when I always told you, I know how it feels; when someone you care the most, becomes too close to realize, and when you realize, he decides to disappear, for unknown reason. Or should I say "reasonS"...
It feels so bad, that no one can understand the pain left behind. No can imagine the breakdown you go through, even when you pretend that everything is "OKAY" and you - only you - know that it is not even close to "OKAY"! Then you decide not to share it with anyone, and when you do, you don't say it all... Especially the part of how destructive it is.
You know Sara, they think it's fine, and we can easily move on because they think we are "SUPER WOMEN" But we are not! We can't stand when someone enters our lives too quick, too sweet, too unreal to believe, too good to be true. Yes! He is too good to be true! I called him "A Dream" maybe the sweetest dream I ever had.
He is the only one how listens carefully to every single word you say,
The only one who heals your pains in a magical way, never like anyone before,
The one who understands you the most, like no one else did or do or will do.
Isn't he?!
Then, after all the joy he brings into your empty life, he disappears! That's when you wake up from you dream to face a... NIGHTMARE!
It took so long for me to move on, and heal my pain. Life moves on after all.
Then he showed up, again! But in a strange way. I won't lie, the way I always wanted him to be like. He was very honest, told me why he let go. Best part is; it wasn't mie, it was him! I won't go through details, but it was the best thing happening to me in a while. Not the fact that he said "he's sorry" but the fact that he shared it with me, or else I would have wondered forever!
Sara, do you have an idea why I am sharing this with you?!
First, we share the same feelings & sorrows -maybe the situation with slight differences
Second, he showed up the day you tagged mie in your note!
Finally, maybe we will share the same conclusion, when he'll come back and say "why?!" then it will make sense.
That moment, you will say: why didn't you share it with me?! Don't bother the answer, because it doesn't make any seances! Just try to enjoy the fact that he's there, you never know how long it will last. Perhaps, few days...
Do you want to know what happened next?! I will say one thing & I am sure you will understand; he just showed up in the wrong time...
In the end I want to say, have faith in YOU! No matter how long & deep the sorrow he left, and no matter how long it will take him to come back & say "WHY", you will get over it & will be a stronger person who won't the same mistake happen twice...

P.S. No! they don't know what you've gone through

Wuv yOu & take care ;***

Mie miE

No comments:

Post a Comment