Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart -- 2

"la7tha!" i suddenly said looking at the phone

IT WAS ...

"SHFEESH??!!" Maryoum was worried!


"Brd 3ala el telefon.. hatha .."

"ashufsh e3tefastay! okay yallah an6ersh" she knew it was my .. A7MAD

"ee bser3a 6el3ay bara!!" i begged her!

"NA3AM!" shocked

"Yallah please!" pushing her gently out of the room!

"Maynouna!!!! WALLAH EL 3ATHEEM MAYNOOOONA!" she yalled and slammed the door!





the phone kept ringing,


i slamed the door and ...


"alo" i said softly


"SA3A TREDIN!! WENSH?!" he yalled


"a3sabik! el youm yam3atna oo knt ta7t!" of course i lied! i forgot to tell him im going out!


"ee ,, shloun el yam3a??" 6a5 shwaya


"boring! so qararna ana oo Maryoum nru7 ntsawag" giving him bits and peices!


"leish shopping?! wein enshallah?! oo meta bte6l3un?! oo mnu raye7 m3akoum?!" pouring all the possible questions you can imagine! Typical A7mad!


"WAAAY la7tha! benru7 sharq, bs ana oo Maryoum oo bne6la3 al7in la2an aby ashtrey hdoum ydidy my new job!!" I intended to keep the "when" part in the middle


"NA3AM?!" with a scary tone!


"Allah yn3am 3alik" stupidly replying


"SHENU A5ER CHAY GELTY?!"


"bashtry hdoum yed..."


"LA YA MAMA MU HATHA! META BTAMSHOUN?!"


"al7in"


"ENSHALLHA MTA KNTAY NAWYA TGULIN??? BACHR! YA3NEE ANA ETHA MADAGEIT CHAN MAGELTAY!" UFF chena 3ayouz tet7al6am! but with a scary tone!


"ya 3umry enta! ana agdar asawy chethy! e7na bn6la3 bhdoumna, ana knt labsa jeans oo t-shirt oo sha3ry msashwar oo ehya yat labsa hdoum 6al3a.. So i asked her if she can come with me shopping, bs 6ela3t dary ayeeb jan6ity oo knt badg 3alik bs enta sebagtny" then i flirted "shft shloun galbk 3ala galby?!"


"ana b6awefha hal mara.. bs ya 3awoosh etha sawiteha mara thanya batelsh mn gmtsh oo al3an 5ayrsh! SEMA3TAY?!"


"7ather!! ay awamer thanya?!" trying to control my rising temper!


"la2!! bs tuslein 6amniny"


"akeed 7abiby .. shloun el chalieh?"


"zain .. tawny ga3ed oo al7in bashufly chay akla" Just woke up and has the energy to fight! Maynon!


"bel 3afya 7abiby"


"y3afish ya rou7 7abibsh" i know! he suddenly switchs his mood!


"enzain ana lazem arou7 3ashan ma net2a5ar, tadry ana baredha beit-houm 3gub"


"okay yalla take care OO.."


"a6amnk lama oosal"


"sha6ra!"


"adry!! bye"


.... Yes he hangs up without saying bye!





I opened the door of my room and there was Maryoum waiting for me -- taksr el 5a6er!


"SA3A!!"


"emshay bs wely y5aleesh kafy ohwa!"


"ana madry shloun met7amlita 5 snin! maynooon!"


"ma7ad maynoon ela maryoum! latguleen 3ana chethy!" going down the stairs


"UFF enzain!"








When we walked in the hall room, some women were taking a nap, some were watching TV. My mom was drinking her tea with Om Maryoum...





"wein enshallah?" she said in a low voice


"baru7 ashtery hdoum 7ag bachr"


"mu tet2a5reen!"


"ee adry, bawasel Maryoum el beit oo bard mbachr 3ashan ga3dat bachr" coming closer to her


"enzain,, tabin chay?!"


"entay kareema oo ana astahel" approaching her and kissed her forehead


"bnt Obosh!!!" grabbing her wallet from her bag and giving me 20 KD "Hash! ykafy?!"


I looked at the 20 KD shocked and said "Yoma Allah yhadash 20 dinar! ana ray7a ashtery HDOUM mu blousa!"


"fesag fesag!" complaining "e5thay kart el bank oo se7bay 100 dinar, enzain?"


"Allah y5alesh lee ya a7la om!!" took her card, said bye and went out




>> Conversation between my mom and Maryoum's mom



"mayser chethy ya om S3oud! Tet3alam el fesag ba3dein!" Om Maryoum said


"Weeeih! 5aleha testans! hathy je3dity oo tawha el fqayra tetwathaf! Yseir edawem bhdoum qadeema?! Shtabin el awadim yangdoun 3aliha!!" Mom defended me!


"Madry bs 100 wayed! sheftay bnty Maryoum ma ba6elat 7aljha!" saying with pride!


"tadry ena omha je3sa!" Mom replied sarcasticly!


"ANA Je3sa! al7in elly y3alim 3yala el tawfer yseer je3s?! Ma haget-ha mnsh Ya Muthy!!" Om Maryoum said madly


"7abibty ya Lulwah! at'3ashmar weyash! tadrin ana a7eb a6afer refejty oo murt O5oy Allah yer7ema" Mom said trying to calm her down


"Allah yer7ema,, magdar 3alsh! 6ool 3umrsh jumbazeya oo 3ayarah!"


"Mashkoura Ya refejty .. yseir nethana bel shahee?!"


"EE yseir!"






>> Back to me

We drove from Rutha to Sharq crossing share3 el Hub - i dont know why they call it that name! to the Gulf road, then finally arrived and parked in Sharq at 5:30.

I shopped 'til i dropped! Maryoum was complaining all the time from the long shopping ;p

After 2 hours of shopping , a plain red long sleves, mid-length dress cought my eyes from the men-side window in ZARA ... i had to get it!

As we entred the store, a tall, dark hair and sun-kissed tone looked at us and kept staring at us with his eyes!

We ignored him and went directly to the dresses section, searched for my size and went to fitting room.

"Shrayesh?!" i asked Maryoum

"Eyanin Shosha! bs mu 7ag el dawam sa7?!"

"La2 6ab3an! 7agy" i wincked at her

"Masboub sab! mumkn ta5theena oo ne6la3?! ye3t!!"

"Okay yal 7ana!"

I took it off and went out of the fitting room to the cashier to buy it. To my surprise, the sun-kissed guy was near by the cashier, holding 2 t-shirts and when he saw us, he immidiatly came to our cashier and stood right next to us!

Maryoum whispered "hatha leish mu rathy ynazel 3youna, 5ebel?!"

The word "5ebel" cracked me up but i didnt laugh loudly!

"Leish teth7kin?! al7in 7sbala 3ana!"

"leish e7na 3an meno ne7esh?! mu 3ana?!" i whispered back, trying to hold my laugh!

"UFF!" she said madly!

When we finally reached our turn, paid and went out of the store to Starboucs. He followed us without a word.

Took our Frabs and Maryoum el faj3ana got a Turkey Sandwish. Headed to my car and he was still behind us! i hate it when a guy sticks to you like a super glue!

"Hatha shyabee!!" complained Maryoum while walking to my car

"Madry! bs ana ra7 arawy etha gal kelma wa7da!" I said angerily

"aslan ohwa meno yabee!!??" Maryoum asked

"Wana shdareny?! 3ajbsh! Yallah get in the car oo wla kelma!" I commanded!

As we were ridding the car, he came my side and said "Mumkn ak.."

I intruppted "MUMKN SHENU?! TSEIR QALIL ADAB?! LAW SAMA7T WA5ER OO BALA 7ARAKAT YAHAL" pulling my door as he step aside

"ana mu helgy bs 3a6eny forsa!" he said

I closed my door, put the gear on R and drove away

I looked at upper mirror and He was still standing with the weirdest smile ever!

"Wallah oo gayem 7athesh ma3 hal blousa!" Maryoum sarcastily said

"Shut up! 3al aqal mazyoun"

"AAAAH kan 3ajbsh! bagoul 7ag a7mad!" laughing!

"HAHAHA, again SHUT UP! ana gelt mazyoun, ma gelt 3ajebny.. aku farg! ba3din entay tadrin salfat safatny oo raqamny ma7ebha!"

"ee rag3ay! 3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajbesh!" teasing me!!

"WAAAY! ee 3ajebny oo lu maknt ma3 a7mad chan kalamta! 3ajbsh chthy?!" I yalled

"ee! el e3teraf bel 7aq fathela"

"chub"

It was 8:30pm when i reached Kifan to drop Maryoum at her place - she must be home maximum 9pm

"Nezlay" she said while i parked at the front gate

"La maly 5elg Omsh elly wayed t7ebny" I sarcastly said

"Ya shensh! entay shaku feha?!"

"Al7in wagta!? aslan lazem ared el beit! Waray shower oo 3asha oo dawam oo A7MAD 3ashan laydeg 9:30 oo ysare5 "3AWASH WEINSH"!! immitating his scary voice

Maryoum laughed and said "kefsh yal 5abla! oo bachr degay 3alay mn dawamsh aby a3arf el wath3"

"akeed ya 6alebat el jam3a" teasing her!

"Waliin ya 3ayouz! tara kelhoum 4 snin!!" she said while getting out of the car "bye!" and closed the door

I waved at her and drove home

>> My room

Choose what I will wear for tomorrow, a black trouser and a white shirt with thin black and red strips, gave them to Teresa -our servent- to iron and went back to my room.

Wore my pijama, set my alarm at 6:00am, dipped in bed & called A7mad

"Alo"

"hala bhal sout"

"hala feik, wenk?" softly asked

"7ader el beit .. shloun el soug?!"

"Zain ,, ba3din asuliflik! al7in aby anam!! Tadry 7abibtk muwathfa al7in"

"Eg3aad! 7ather ya muwathfa! excited?!"

"Excited that i will finally work; but not to the place! You know i always wanted KOC" i said disappointed

"EE ya 3umry adry, bs el dawam a7san mn ga3dat el beit" comforting me

"3al gultk... bs tusal dzely msg 6ameny, ana bnam al7in.. tesba7 3ala 5eir"

"7aaf?!" he asked devilishly

"masadeg! ana mu ams mkalmtik oo lel7in nafs el 2ustwana"

"daam tadrein leish el este3bat! good night kiss bser3a!"

MMMMMWAAAAH!

"ya galby oo denyety! good night 7abibty"

"good night ,, mu ten..."

He hanged the phone! UFF i hate him when he does that!

Sent: "mu tensa msg e6amny lama tusal el beit"

Inbox: "7ather 7abibty"

I closed my eyes ...

Thought about tomorrow, about the place, the people..

I asked myself "will i fit in?! will they like me?! is it another jobless government job?! is it better than KOC..."

then suddenly!

He falshed in my mind!

His face

His eyes

His voice

the sun-kissed guy! Why is your picture flashing in my closed eyes?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment