Friday, July 24, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart -- 4

KNOCK KNOCK


"Na3am"

"coffee madam .. "

"okay, 7u6a hny... Bu A7mad ma ya ?!"

the Tea boy put one coffee cup on Saja's desk, the other one on a table next to me as he said "La madam ana mayshuf"

"okay .. mashkur"


the tea boy left the room as we sipped our coffee


"shrayesh bel qahwa 3awash?!"

"laa ba'as!" i said as i was enjoying my coffee ...


time passed quickly with Saja, she was very friendly! Coffee, sweet and we both talked about different things in life; makeup, fashion, society, work ... etc


almost 2 hours later; her phone rang


"Alo na3am? La! okay al7in neyee" she hang up


and just before i say any word Saja said "Bu A7mad sharaf.. lets go"


Ooh Bu A7mad?! why is the name A7mad hunting me?!?!?!?


we left her office, walked through the narrow corridor til its end, where Bu A7mad's office was at the end of the corner.

It was 10 AM when we entred Bu A7mad's office ...


"Ahalan ahlan!" his deep sharp voice said as he was welcoming us

"Hala feek; sej mudeer!" Saja commented

"Waaleeeeeeeeeeeeein ! ta7sedoun el faqer 3ala mutat el yem3a?! lu tadrin ana leish te2a5art.."

she interrupted "OO ana shakoo?! hathy bnyatna el yedida ya Bu A7mad, deer balik 3aliha oo lat yaninha methlna!"

"W shlunha?!"

"shegradiya oo sha6ra!"

i blushed

"eeeh .. yeebayin taly ,, entay 3aysha Al XX 3adel?!"

"ee 3adel"

"aku ba3ad 5 bnat oo shabiin baqbulin bel hay2a ... bs madry etha byeebun a7ad 3endna" He wondered

"ana asta2then, 3aysha bs t5alsin mn 2ustah 7amam ta3alay 3ndy" she gave me a winck as she excused her self

Bo A7mad started talking about the Hay2a in general and our department, i was listening carefully and studying his face expression...


Bo A7mad is almost 50, too many wrinkles and smokes heavily! Thick black mustache which obviously he colors it. He is married from two women and has 7 children total from both.


He wanted to walk around, show me the department and meet my team ..

As we were walking out, i checked his figure.. He is short, not a dwarf but short comparing to men height...

We finally reached my office and met my team; there were 4 desks inside the office, two occupied with women in their mid 30's and the other two were empty.

Bu A7mad introduced me to them and showed me the desk I will using; he also told me that my Direct boss is on leave and will be back next week.

I sat on my desk that had a Computer with Windows '98; i turned it on to waste some time playing Soliter

20 minutes later; a soft -wayed daloo3- voice curiously asked "entay sham 3umrsh?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Contincued ... A Woman Torned Apart

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment