Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart




My name is 3aysha, I am 35 Kuwaiti woman. Born & lived all my life in Kuwait, never studied abroad though it was my dream, never been to a Private school, studied and graduated from Kuwait University.
Married from Walid since 2002 and have two kids, Rana and Khalid.
I am also working in one of the government places , which wasn’t my dream job. But I reached a good state there.
Normal, a very normal life from the outside… But from the inside I am torn apart! I thought I can keep it deep in. But at the age of 35, you look at your life, where u are standing and what you achieved… My only 2 achievements are my children & my Bachelor degree! The torn in eating me up.
I am a 35 years old woman torn into uncountable pieces; because of wrong decisions I took in life! I am sharing my story so no one will follow my path & fall into my mistakes!
This is the story of a woman, a woman torn apart…

P.S.
I will try to keep it short & concentrated; it is a true story of the woman who teared mie apart! But I changed the names respecting her privacy and I understand that we live in a society that curse truth & honesty; yet glories Hypocrisy and idea of "كل شي بالخش والدس"…
I hope who ever reads it will enjoy it and learn from her shared lessons. It is my first story I ever write so I appreciate support & help if needed :)
Mie Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment