Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart -- 12

I didn't comment, it was almost 5 and i needed to get ready for my coffee with Saja with the excuse of "eeeh .. enzain 3ayal ana lazem agum abadel oo atzahab 7ag el 6al3a; akalmsh lama ard! bye"



"kelamt el 7ag tethayeg bs .. ma3 el salama"
said Maryam and we hang up


She knew i was running away from the subject; the marriage subject! As much as I wanted it to happened, as hard it is to think of the reality of our relationship! Every word Maryam said was right, its been 5 years since we've been together, we fought, laughed, stood together... No one understands me like A7mad, and no one can stand being with him but me! I refused many men for his sake, and he stopped in his parents face to marry any girl of their choice!

His mum and sister know there is a girl in A7mad's life; but they don't know who! My mum, Hesa, Maryoum & Rawan know who is the man of my life!

I know what you guys are thinking ... why didn't we got married so far?! This will sound weird but I don't know! He never said I will marry you, directly. But he freaks out when someone propose!

Am I stupid to be with a man who never talked directly about marriage?! If you were in love, or ever fell in it, you will know the answer of this question...



I prayed, dressed up with a baig skirt a rosy shirt and a jeans jacket and my hair was down, greeted my mum and Ghazy who ...

"wein 3ala Allah kel hal kash5a?!" he was sitting next to mum when he asked, while mum was pouring tea for both of them
"baru7 Starbucks sharq ma3 refejty"

"chensh mthagla el mekyaj; yallah ru7ay mes7ay hal alwan! banat a5er zeman!" he waved his finger toward upstairs

Did I mention that my "alwan" were a mascara, blusher & a pink gloss?!

"shaklik fathy oo ma3endk a7ad etnajra! Mama ana ray7a tabin shay?!" I asked mum ignoring Ghazy

"la yuma Allah y7afthsh" Mum replied with a smile

and just when i took few steps away "ta3alaay!!" Ghazy yelled with a hidden smile!

"Uff Ghazy shtaby baru7 t2a5art!"

"aby salamtsh" he winked and finally smiled! HUH i knew he was only trying to tease me!!!




It was 5:30 when I turned the car and drove to Sharq, called Saja who was almost reaching the place


"ana yabely 10 minutes oo akun 3ndsh" I said

"e5thay ra7tsh, ana jarabt mn mustashfa Al Amiry, see you later dear"

"Enshallah, drive safely"


"you too"


We both hang up. I drove through the 2nd Ring Road or Share3 el 7uB toward the Gulf street passing Bnid el Gar, the weather was Fantastic since it was December! Mid chilly winter in Kuwait!

Rwieshd's voice was the best thing to hear at the moment with a classical (Lemny bshoog we7theny) i love this song!


Ambieh... A7mad! I forgot to call him! I dialed his no. But it was busy, weird! I just sent him a msg; I truly want to enjoy the moment, the day, the song and my high mood!













1 Text Message Received


"la7tha, we9alny msg"


Ana Ray7a Starbucks ma3 Saja elly tserlik 3ala gultk! Love you xoxo



"Enshallah teshba3 swalfik!!!" Saja said laughing

"Sajawee chub! hathy mu swalif, hathy el 7ub!" I confidently said

"3eshtaw!! mn emta ya 7athy?!" she asked sarcastically

"mn zemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! tsadgin enha el wa7eda elly fahmatny oo met7amlatny"

"la2anha 5abla oo matadry wein Allah ga6ha! Ballah 3alik matguly shlagya feik?! la wathefa, la sana3... oo na9ab oo ra3y banat! aked 3amya" She teased

"3an el '3ala6 yallah 3ad! Hathy 7abibty oo martha 3aliha oo etha a7ad 3amay fa ohwa entay! wein hayta?!"

"ray7a Starbucks Sharq,,, enzain ya Romeo, 9arlkm shkethr?!"

"5 snin b3in el 3ethal!"

"Esmela!
Oo 5alty t3arefha?!"

"la2, bs tadry eny a7b wa7da"

"3ayal... meta nfra7 mnkum?!"



"HA?!"

"mn gal HA sema3!"

"laaaa .. lama Allah yaktb nseib; sh-hal legafa?! ba3din wensh hayta!?"

"legafa?! shakelha methel elly gabelha; a7ebha oo madry sheno bs a5er chay mata5eth-ha!"

"shqasdsh?!"

"wath7a nafs el shams! A7mad, bask le3eb fy banat el nas, 3ndk e5t oo 3eib tara kebart 3ala hal swalif!"

"al7in el sharha 3alay ana agulsh, yuba tadrin shlun?! gelbay wayhsh oo thelfay bely may7afthsh!!!"

"hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! 3asabt?! okay kefk ana ...."

TOOOT TOOOT TOOOT


Shtaby hathy?! The best i did was to hang up the phone in her face! Who is she to judge my relationship with 3awashty?!!! It is my fault indeed; i shouldn't share my personal life with Saja, or anyone and give the opportunity to judge it the way they want!

But ... marraige?! Taking a deep breath,,,

The idea of marrying 3awash is some how freaky, strange! I got used to us the way we are, couple of years back I would concider living under one roof. But after my fight with mum for marrying the "one i choose"... I step back and
buried the idea of marrying 3awash in my head, and hers



"alo yal en6rab!" The music in her car was loud

"alo, hehe hala2"

"shlounsh?!" I miss her voice

"la7tha awa6y el music... zaina, enta shlounk!?" turning the music down

"tamam dam same3 hal 9out el 7elo; ray7a sharq ha?!"

"ay sharq?!" She wondered

OFF! ana shloun zal lsany oo getlaha sharq! ehya katba Starboucs bs magalat ay wa7ed?! SHIT!!!

"entay mu ray7a Starbouks?!"

"ee bs magelt ay wa7ed!" She knew I was hidding something!

"adry, bs akeed ray7a Sharq, la2en el gaz hnak oo entay lazem e6gin kart fy Sharq!" Trying to turn around the table

"ay shay sa7?! Kha6ik mash'3ul lama dagit 3alik, kent tkalm Saja?!" She asked

That's the problem when you are with a Smart girl! She knows everything!

"La2.. 9a7by" I lied

"9a7bik?!" she sounded mad then continued "kefik ya A7mad! ana el youm mazajy zain oo maby a5arba bsebtk! Ana adry enk knt tkalm Saja oo ehya galatlik ray7en Sharq; madry sh-hal qaraba elly tgulik wein ray7a oo wein rada!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOO ! Ana mu nagsch! Sharq wela Jebla! kefsh!!! lat 6awlin!!!"

"An..."

Wallah I didn't want to lie, or fight! But I don't know why I did that... I just don't know!!!!


----------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

----------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

2 comments:

  1. مساءج توت...
    ممكن أعلق؟؟؟

    اول مره ادش مدونتج.....

    سردج حلو...واندمجت معاج.....


    انطر الباقي


    زياره أولى...

    وأكيد ليست اخيره

    ودّي..

    ReplyDelete
  2. سلة ميوّه

    طبعا اكيد ممكن تعلقين على راحتج، البيت بيتج على قولتهم :)

    مشكورة على الزيارة والتعليق واتمنى انه ماتكون الاخيرة

    تحياتي

    ReplyDelete