Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart -- 14

and just when I was about to dip into my dreams .......






6AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKH!!






Bsmellah El Ra7man el Ra7eem! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Let me explain something; the window of my room is on the main road... I hear every noise you can imagine from the street!


The horrible sound came from out side, it sounded like a car accident .. WAIT A MINUTE?! CAR ACCIDENT???!!!

i rushed outside my room and saw my mum behind my dad who quickly went down the stairs...

"YUMA ... sema3taw el 9oot?!" I said

"ee yuma! emshay nshuf oo enshallah maykon ely fy baly!!" she said terrified, grabbed my hands as we were rushing through the stairs


I was confuesed "shelly fy balsh?!"


As we reached the main hall, my mum went to Ghazy's room while my dad was no where to be seen


"wein o5osh?!" she asked when she didn't find him in his room!


"HA?!" i freezed in my place, i hope he isn't ...


"degay 3ala o5osh al7in shufay weinah! te7arekay!!" she yelled


Without any words, i run to the phone and dailed his number but it was ...


"mu'3laq!" i said to mum who sat next to me


"Ya Raby!" she said "ma aby a6la3 bara oo ashufa..." her tears fell heavily!


i hugged her and said "Yuma 9alay 3al neby; aked 6efa mafieh sha7an...." she kept on crying


"3awash,,, gum... gumay shufay obosh Allah y5alsh " words hardly came from her mouth


"enshallah yuma"


I went outside, walked through the garden into the main entrance, stood behind the gate and called for dad


"Yuba.. Yuba!" i called him; it was very crowded and so many men were gathered around something seemed like a car accident


I tried to see my dad but there was no sign of him in the middle of the crowd! I got worried and walked few steps outside finding a way through the crowd to see the most unforgettable view of my life!


Our neighbor, 3adnan, was screaming on the phone "WEINKOM?!" my dad fell on his knees and guys were giving him water, two cars were crushed badly... one of them is Ghazy's car!

I freezed in my place and the only question flashing in my head is he alive


"WEIN GHAZY?!" I screamed as some guys were pulling the men from the cars

"WEIN O5oy?!" I asked dad, yet he didn't answer me!


I looked at his car, the front glass was broken as the front of the car was completely smashed!


I turned to 3adnan and yelled at him with tears fell from my eyes "agulokom wein GHAZY?!"


"lat 7aten, o5osh wado el shabab el mustashfa oo na6rin el as3af ta5eth el thany!" he said "ya 3aysha, waday obosh da5el oo 6amnay el walda!" he continued


AMBIEH MY MUM!!


The idea of him being alive was a relieve! But I had to manage the situation here! As I was holding dad with 3adnan & one anonymous guy to take him inside I asked which hospital he went


"Mbarak, oo tfathelay telefona" 3adnan said "ana al7in baro7 7ag o5osh"

"bayee ma3akoum!" i said

"la yuba mayseer! entay ge3day ma3 ahalsh oo degay 3ala o5wansh 5aly eyoun mustashfa Mbarak!"






As we reached the Hall door



"WELDY!!! SH9AR YUMA 3AWASH?? WELDY GHAZY WEINA ?? ALLAH Y5ALISH WEIN WELDY??" mum cried hysterically


we placed dad on the couch, i didn't say a word because i just ran to get some water to dad

"La ya 5alty Ghazy enshallah mafeih ela el 3afya!" 3adnan told mum who sat next to dad, holding his hands & crying


"3ayal weina?!" my mum pathetically asked

"Yuma lat 7ateen!" i said as i came into the hall holding the water for dad "bs met3awer eshway oo 3adnan beru7la el mustashfa oo eyeeba" trying to hold my tears back


"ee khalty ana raye7 ayeeba, 3aysha mu tensein tkalmin o5wansh" he said as he was living the house "mn re5satkom"


I called S3ud & Fawaz who both rushed to the hospital; I also called 3abdallah, She5a's husband, since he's a doctor in Mubarak Hospital & asked him to tell my sister.


Dad was speechless while mum kept on crying; i knew I would go crazy if I stayed like this, helpless! But what can I do but give mum water or assure them that everything will be fine!



20 minutes later the door bell rang


my rescuing angel came ... Hessa & her husband Othman!

When I saw her, I ran to her & threw my head on her chest! She hugged me and I let go of all my tears!!

Othman sat next to dad while Hessa, who didn't let go of me, sat next to mum pulling her head to her shoulders...

"Ya 3amy enshallah maku ela el 3afya latsawoon bru7km chethy; ana tawny dag 3ala Fawaz oo galy ena kel shay tamam oo waldna mafy shay" Othman was trying to assure my parents

"3ayal leish lel7in mayaw?!" My dad finally spoke!


"Tadry ejra2at oo ta7qiq oo loya; hatha 7adeth oo lazem y3arfoun meno el met'6arer oo meno el sebab" Othman replied

"Ana weldy mayed3am 3ayal el awadem! aked ohma el '3al6anin!" Mum suddenly said!

"Om S3ud!" Dad looked at mum "7emday Rabsh weldsh 7aay! Mu muhm meno el '3al6an el muhem weldsh 7ay! Sema3tay!" He commanded!


She just nodded and cried silently while Hessa was calming her down



Suddenly a mobile in my pocket ran; akeed Ghazy's mobile I totally forgot that it was in my pocket. I pulled it out, tried to read the name but the screen was so damaged! By mistake i pressed on the answer button:


"alo?!" i said with a teary voice

"...."

"alooooo??"


"......."


"3awash meno tkalmin?!" Hessa asked

"madry hath.. !! Sadaw el kha6!" the anonymous caller hanged up and i didn't know who they wore! I hope they are not someone who talked to Ghazy before or during the accident! 7aram akeed sma3aw el 7adeth! :(


An hour and 30 minutes passed, mum fell asleep on Hessa's shoulder, Othman was trying so hard to calm Dad down who was speechless most of the time!


Suddenly; the door was opened and...


"GHAZY!" I yelled!

Mum woke up "WEINA WELDY WEINA?!" crying!

Dad stood up while Othman walked toward the guys to help them out...


"AAAAA5 ya yuma! mafiny shay" as he was about to sit down on the couch


"la2! yebo yamy ashufa... ashema!!" mum said


S3ud and Fawaz held him where mum is sitting and he sat between her and dad! He had his head wrapped up with bandage, blood spot on his forehead. My brothers sat on the other couch with Othman while Hessa and I were sitting next to mum.


"Esmellah 3alik ya weledy" mum swap his head "ana 7esbaly..." she cried again!

"Ya Yuma te3awethay mn ebliss!" S3ud said "kahu jedamsh mafy ela el 3afya!"

"3abdallah rayal bentsh bayath-ha oo magasar" Fawaz said "3weesh! gumay yebelina maay!" he commanded

i went to the kitchen and got 5 glasses of water -- ya sheenik!

"Yuba goom desh darik oo raye7 damik mu el '3al6an bel 7adeth; 5a6ak el soo ya Yuba" Dad warmly said tapping on Ghazy's back

"enshallah Yuba .. AAAAAA5 Ya Rasi!" Ghazy put his hand on his head

"Shosho gumay nwady dara" Hessa said

We both grabbed him -of course with the help of Othman- and took him to his room, i removed the cover while Ghazy was leaning on Othman and Hessa holding him. Lay him on his bed and covered him with the blanket.


"taby chay Ghazy?!" I asked him

"la bs aby anam!" he said

We were about to leave the room when i remembered his mobile

"Oh Ghazy, mobilik kan 3endy.. ba7u6a yam rasik" putting it on the table next to his bed

"silenty Allah yertha 3alish!" he barely spoke

I did what he asked me to, turn off the lights and closed his door.




It was 12 am when Hessa and Othman excused them selves while the two BOMA's are still here! Can't they see that mum and Dad are tired?!

I sat next to mum when S3ud asked me with the most inappropriate questions!

"entay chethy 6ela3tay bara?!"

I was wearing a cotton pijama, trousers and long sleeves with a robe on top

and before I'd say a word...

"Wallah enk fathy oo ma3endk salfa! A9lan lu mu e5tk chan ana mayeet oo omik oo entaw maderataw! Goom farejna eb 6eeb! E7na ta3banin oo naby nerta7!" My dad told S3ud

"BAS YUBA!" S3ud angrily said

"Kelma wa7da ma athaniha! tesb7un 3ala 5eir!" My dad said and he stood up

Both my brothers stood up and went toward the door; gazing me with the nastiest gaze on earth!!


I held mum's hand and we both went upstairs and dad was locking all the doors then came behind us. They both went to their room and I went to mine to finally sleep!


My mobile was loaded with missed calls from all my She5a, Hessa and Rawan as well as A7mad. Plus 4 text messages

Weinsh?!




5aly Ghazy shlouna?! :'(



امي وابوي شلونهم؟ عبداالله طمني عن غازي طمنيهم



3washty... noum el 3afya :*





I decided to ignore Rawan since her mum is going to tell her all details, assured She5a that our parents are fine and...


Ghazy sawa 7adeth, bs mafy shay, kan bel mustashfa... Ana wayed ta3bana A7mad, bs aby anam... call me when u wake up



and slept after this long, tension day


----------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

6 comments:

  1. OMG effective post ;s

    i likeeeeeed it....

    When is the next part i am so excited =D

    Love u....

    Jana ;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana ...
    u r so cute ;** i'm glade you liked the post, hehe it took few days a3ser mu5y oo at-thakar tefa9eel el 7adeth ;p

    Enshallah ba7awel anazel part 15 3ala Friday

    luv u more ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a good writer, although you might didn't noticed what i do.

    i think bel english elmo3arab, el sh tn6genha ch, o el ch tn6genha sh..
    so i think law geltehum b amakenhum el 9a7, you will be more than a good writer as you are now. just go ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam


    still here


    waiting anxiously to know the rest..

    still adoring the way u write...


    keep it up


    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous,

    this really made my day -today!- and thanks for advising mie on the sh/ch thing ;p hehehe i will try my best ;)
    keep on passing by and commenting & more than welcomed to criticize :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. سلة ميوّه

    Salam 2 ;)

    U've been missed here :* I am trying to post it before the end of the weekene, so enshallah by Sunday it is posted ;)

    will always adore you for passing by, reading, and encouraging mie ;***

    ReplyDelete