Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Woman Torn Apart -- 15 (B)

It was Sunday, December 31st 2000

Few people came to work that day; Nahed of course was one of the people who didn't come! Marwa excused her self to leave early, and I left at 1pm since there was nothing to do! I needed time to prepare myself for tonight.


" HAAAA! el youm el 7afla?! ras el sena?! 3eshtaw!"



"ee 5alina nestanis! Awal mara nsawee 7aflat ras sena! 7ada metshawga!"




"Allah ytamim 3alikm yam3atkm enshallah.. 7abibty"



I laughed!



"shfesh teth7kin?!" A7mad asked




"7asastny enk shayeb!" I teased




"ya 7elwch lama teth7kin! 3ezamtay couzinty?!"




"EE 3ezamt-ha!"
UFF SHYABEE?!



"zain, 3ashan a3aref el a5bar!"




"i won't even comment on that! Enta betru7 el challet?!" I asked




"ee el shabab metyam3in hnak, mshawee oo the7k... banam hnak tara!"
informing me



"mmm adry, a9lan a7san 3ashan darab el leil ye5are3... enzain ana we9alt 3end Maryoum; talk to you later!"
i said



"okay 7abibty, deraw balkoum!"
He said then hang up!



I passed by Maryoum & Rawan, headed to the salon to get our hair done. They both had there outfits to change at my house after we finish from the salon.

We finished around 5pm; went home feeling so excited for tonight! Made sure that everything is prepared and well done before we get dressed.

I wore a strapless, short gray dress, smoky eye make up & a red lipstick. Maryoum wore short sleeves, mid length roses dress. And Rawan wore a short tight black skirt with a purple & black tiger strips, oval neck, short sleeves top.


Both Maryoum and I blew dried our hair, Rawan curled it.


Dana wore an adorable flow, yellow short dress with a red bow in the front. Her hair was up and wore red accessories. 7essa wore a brown, short sleeves, long length silk dress with her mid length hair left down in a nit style.

She5a was the shock! She cut her short,, really short!!! i mean BOB haircut! she looked so sexy the family Dr. with a short, glittery tight black dress!


"She5ooo! shenu hatha?!" 7essa's eyes popped when She5a came downstairs!


"new look for new year"
said She5a with a full of a confidence smile!


"5alty She5a 7adch tshawgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"
Rawan said


"EE mashallah 7elwa 3alch el gassa"
Maryoum said


i stood there speechless! Mashallah she look gorgeous !



"mashkourin! 7abit asawiha mufaja2a, 3abdallah yadree eny gaseta bs mashafny lel7in!"
She5a said



"Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! new look!"
Dana excitedly yelled while coming down and holding a dessert dish!



I walked to get the dish from Dana, placed on the table and finally said "She5a! t-hablin!"



"hehe; thanks sis!"
she blushed



"new look oo new year oo 5arabii6!"
7essa complained



"HAHAHA! ehya lel7in me7tara 3al 50 dinar malout 3awashy!"
Dana teased 7essa!



"chub! Aslan ana 3a6it om lsan 3ashan matlawe3 chabdy mu 3ashan el rehan! ba3din kelaha 50 dinar! shenu ya3nee?! helag!!!"
7essa said



We all laughed!







Guests started coming at 8 PM; Lamya & Souha had to complain at every single thing, but no one would listen to them except She5a -maskena!


Lights were dim, music was getting louder and mum seemed very proud from how we planned the party! She was smiling all the time and showing off between her sisters & friends! Mum is so cute!

Rawan asked some her teenage friends over, so we had to dance on teenagers songs! Of course the baby girls were with us in the party, and the boys at the camp with the men!

The party was so amazing! We would dance, while my old woman would pick up wifies for their sons! Chena 3ers hehe ;p




Saja came around 9:30 PM wearing a cocktail short dress

"3asa mate2a5art?!" kissing cheeks while she was holding a dish!

"la ma6afech shay!" then i looked at her dish and said "lesh mkalfa nafsch?!"

"la 3ady, hathy pasta with mushroom & white sauce; enshallah ta3jebkoum!" she said

"Ma Asadeg! ba3din azefch! ta3alay a3arfch 3ala mum oo 5awaty!" i said


We went to the basement where I put the plate with the other dishes & walked with Saja to meet mum & my sisters.

"Yuma! Hatha Saja sadeeqty bel dawam!" I introduced them to each other

"Mashallah 3alech!" mum said while greeting her "nesma3 3anch oo a5eran shefnach!"

Saja blushed and said politely "7ata ana 5alty; 3awash wayed tsulef 3ankoum!"

"shloun 3weesh ma3akoum?!" mum asked trying to open a conversation with Saja !!

I interfered "Yuma! mu waget el as2ela, ba3arefha 3ala 5awaty!"

"enzain yuma, fir9a sa3eda 7abibty yallah estansaw!" mum said

"Ana as3ad 5alty!" Saja replied

I introduced Saja to my three sisters, and there children. Sat with Maryoum who was with my other friends, I introduced them all together.


"Wien Rawan?!" Saja asked me

"hathy elly targe9 hnak labsa tanora soda gsera!" I replied

"Esmellah 3aliha mazyouna!" Saja said

I pointed at Rawan to come over..

"Rawan hathy sadeqty bel dawam; Saja"

"hala 5alty shlounch?!" they shocked hands

"adry eny kbira bs 5alty 3ad?!" Saja joked

"ba3ad, te5ayilay ena refijtch matertha anadiha 3awash! tgul prestige!" Rawan said!



HOW Embarrassing?!




"3eshtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!" Saja commented and stared at me!


"Rawan! 7sabch ba3din, ru7ay yenay!!" I said pretending to be mad! ;p

"okay aunty, bs mayloug tsawin ru7ch m3asba!" she flashed us a smile and continued dancing!

"Oo ehya el 9ajah! maylooooooooooooooooooog!" Saja said


"waaaaaaaaaaaay! kaletouny!!" i yelled then we all laughed!



When it was 11 PM; we all headed to the buffet for dinner. Everything was a true YUM YUM! From salads & soups since it was cold, to chicken & meet, salmon & shrimps! Not to mention the desserts! Another success to 7essa!


An hour passed so quick; at 11:50 PM some of my mum friends said loudly:

"kel wa7da tshuf meno thakerha hal leila?! 6al3aw hal m'3arbal oo egroolina!"

Thats when Dana stood in the middle of the hall and jokingly said "may9eer! ana ba6afy el litat 3ashan elly telefonha ysheb, n3aref ena fy Romeo aw Qayes 3end el 3ayayez, tethakarha!"


"Bar3a bntch Ya Om S3ood!" my mum's friend teased!

Mum laughed and said "ba3ad 5elgat Rab el 3alamin; Allahouma la e3terath!"

"kel el muraheqat oo el a6fal yugfoun bel ne9 oo y3doun!" Dana demanded; and all the teens & tween gathered in the middle, while Dana switched off the lights!

"Yallah 3edaw!" She asked them

The seine was amazing! girls counting down, ladies holding their mobiles waiting for the "Happy New Year" message or call!

"... five, four, three, two, one .... HAPPY NEW YEAR" all the girls said at once!

You can hear so many mobiles ringing and beeping! It seemed that most of the women & ladies got a greeting from someone; and we all greeted each other.


The night was finally over; everyone left and my sisters stayed to sleep over! It was a wonderful night.

New Year Eve would never be an ordinary night; especially that year, 2001!

A year when everyone's life changed

A year when I realized how empty my life is

A year of my inner revolutions; and some of my biggest mistake I regret all my life!

If I knew we were celebrating a year full of pain & tears & miseries; I wouldn't celebrate it!

If I knew I was celebrating a year of fake masks falling down; I wouldn't celebrate it!

If I knew I was celebrating a year when I took the most painful decision, when I found so many hurtful truths, I wouldn't celebrate it!



I wish I could turn back time and stop it at that night


If I knew that 2001 was the year were I got torn apart; I would ....


1 Text Message Received

كل سنة وانت بخير يا غازي :*


1 Text Message Received

:* وانتي بخير %#$ي



1 Text Message Received

Happy New Year Babe.. A7bch ;***




1 Text Message Received

love you too xoxo




---------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued ... A Woman Torn Apart

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mie Mie

3 comments:

  1. thanks
    like it
    7adha 3ajeeba keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the support :) will sure do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am back.. mn zman ma shft ypur posts
    agaaaaaain they are amaaaaaaaaazing i loved it , i was actually in to it didn't want to go to sleeep till i read it all :P

    LOVED IT<<(i mean it wallah )

    Jana ;**

    ReplyDelete